Monday, February 12, 2007

Itinerary for My Trip to Russia

From July 30 to August 12, I will be in Russia with my grandmother. The guided tour is called "Journey of the Czars." Judging by the form sent to me, the people running the organization think my name is "Johnathan." Does anyone in the world spell it that way? Anyway, the trip is by boat, beginning in Moscow and ending in St. Petersburg (if you had asked me whether or not those two cities were connected relatively directly by water...I'm not sure I would have said yes).

July 31: Arrive Moscow
Aug 1: Kremlin and Armory Tour, and "afternoon at leisure"
Aug 2: Moscow City Tour, Red Square Tour
Aug 3: Tretyakov Gallery Tour, Leave Moscow
Aug 4: Uglich
Aug 5: Yaroslavl
Aug 6: full day of 'cruising'
Aug 7: Kizhi Island
Aug 8: Mandrogi
Aug 9: Arrive St. Petersburg, City Tour, Exclusive Hermitage Ballet performance
Aug 10: Hermitage Museum Tour, Catherin's Palace Tour
Aug 11: Petrodvorets Grand Palace and Park Tour
Aug 12: Leave for home

No comments: