Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Last Problem on my Physics Problem Set

"You're driving down the road on a warm summer's day. What three 'crank it up' songs would you most like to hear on the radio?"

My answer is far from set in stone, but this is the list I'm working with:
  1. Blind Guardian, "NIGHTFALL"
  2. The Music, "Getaway"
  3. The Cult, "The Saint"
I avoided the classic names (Zeppelin, AC/DC, etc) in an attempt to be both snobby and edgy, though I hardly need tell you that. I was also thinking of putting the song from Wild At Heart, where they're driving down the dessert and Laura Dern freaks out that she can't find any music on the radio, but then Nicholas Cage finds the song and they rock out epically. But I don't remember what it is and I'm too lazy to find it.

For the first time ever, I'm going to say "Comments are Open" (of course, they always are). I'm curious to know if anyone besides Hongyi, who won't answer this post, reads this...

No comments: