Saturday, July 14, 2007

Current Draft of My Bio Paragraph

This is for the bio book for school next year...please let me know if it's too pretentious. Or not pretentious enough. Maybe shift it to the third person?
I was born in Palo Alto, CA, and I split my formative years between the Bay Area and New Haven County, the pizza capital of the world. I went to high school at Hopkins, in New Haven, and then came to Harvard as an undergrad. I majored in economics. My academic interests include evolutionary psychology, evolutionary theory, behavioral economics, the economics of happiness, applied game theory, applied microeconomics, and the theory of social networks. My numeriferous extracurricular activities include watching 3 hours of Red Sox baseball a day, cooking and barbecuing/braai'ing, playing tennis and squash, and pleonasm. I try my best to get people to call me Jonathan instead of Jon.

No comments: